[ThinLinc-technical] migrating from Sunray: need easy login/logout

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Apr 7 09:32:09 CEST 2020

Hi Peter,

I would suggest having a look using an intel nuc device combined with the ThinRoot image by Jens Maus
https://github.com/jens-maus/thinRoot

I have also done some work on this to customize it for our needs (we are not only using nuc)
https://github.com/oetiker/thinRoot

works really well and as it is based on the excellent buildroot system it is very simple to customize.

hth
tobi

www.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902