[Thinlinc-technical] Unable to remove existing agents from cluster

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Thu Dec 18 14:38:18 CET 2014

> You are correct, I do have open sessions on the 2 removed agent
> nodes. But the whole reason for this exercise is to ensure that no
> new sessions are created on these 2 agent nodes, while enabling
> existing sessions to be available to users to reconnect to if
> required.
>
> Is there a better way to ensure that no new sessions are created on
> agent nodes, while allowing access to any existing sessions still
> running on them?

No, I'm afraid there is no better way.

New sessions for new users will not be created on the agent nodes which
has been removed from terminalservers. However, new sessions for users
who already have alive sessions on the removed nodes can end up on the
same node.

Regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         ThinLinc Developer
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com