[Thinlinc-technical] TL Client hangup

Ezio Ostorero ezio at bbbsw.it
Tue Aug 28 17:50:58 CEST 2012

   Hi All,

   A lot of times I'm getting stuck during client initialization, that
is I'm not able to bypass the "Preparing your desktop ..." stage during
startup of a Windows application.

   What I see is either of the screens you can see in the attachment,
and nothing happens any more.

   My feeling is that there is some problem on the Window side of the
story, some unavailable resource or some kind of traffic gridlock on the
Windows server that prevents my application to startup correctly. This
is not systematic, sometimes my applications run in a matter of seconds
... it's just unpredictable.

   Is there any way to figure out what the problem is, and try to fix it
or do some workaround (i.e. killing stuck processes or whatever)?

   Thanks in advance,

             Ezio

--
Ezio Ostorero