[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc and Mac OS Mountain Lion?

Karl Mikaelsson derfian at cendio.se
Thu Aug 23 12:53:15 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-23 11:56, Ezio Ostorero wrote:
>    Hi All,
>
>    I tested the ThinLinc client on an Apple iMac running OS X "Mountain
> Lion".
>
>    The session does not start, I see only a black window all over the
> screen ... with a tiny white triangle in the low right-hand side corner.
>
>    I'm running ThinLinc 3.4.0 and the same works well on a MacBook Pro
> running "Snow Leopard".
>
>    Is it an OS issue or anything else that I can check?
>
>    Thanks,
>
>              Ezio

Hi!

This is a bug in ThinLinc. Fortunately, we've already fixed it for the
upcoming ThinLinc release! Get in touch with support at cendio.se and we
could arrange for you to try a nightly build. Be aware that the nightly
builds most likely has other, but perhaps less critical bugs.

regards,
Karl
Karl Mikaelsson         derfian at cendio.se
System Developer        +46 (0)13-290863
Cendio AB               http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
http://www.cendio.com/  http://twitter.com/ThinLinc