[Thinlinc-technical] Cinnamon running in software rendering (Linux Mint 18, ThinLinc Server)

ABIX Adam Jurkiewicz a.jurkiewicz at abix.info.pl
Tue Jul 18 19:00:47 CEST 2017

Does anybody knows, how to make the Cinnamon Window Manager (Linux Mint)
to work in hardware acceleration mode?

I have DELL with Intel CPU with Graphic on-board, when I log in on
machine, everything is ok, but via ThinLinc I see Software rendering and
then huge CPU usage.

If anybody can help, I would be happy.

Adam

--
ABIX - Systemy wspomagania biznesu i edukacji.
www.abix.info.pl | www.cyfrowaszkola.waw.pl