[Thinlinc-technical] Kerberos ticket refresh/netapp remount issues

Kevin Kwan (Work) kkwan at worldfinancialdesk.com
Wed Oct 30 20:03:15 CET 2013

No, what I mean is that I'll still have to tell the users to manually run
kinit once they log in to persist the sessions (but that's the case already
with NX)
The problem is that I am not sure if the service ticket for the netapp NFSv4
server is persisted when this happens.

Kevin Kwan
Senior Systems Administrator
World Financial Desk, LLC
Tel 212 937 4025 • Fax 212 202 9600  • Mobile 646 964 7828 / 347 714 0983

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information.  Unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
from your system