[Thinlinc-technical] HTML5 server setup

Arie Kruiniger akruiniger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:31:51 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm intending to try out the html5 server of thinlinc, looks groovy.

I installed the thinlinc server package on Linux.

Unfortunately I wasn't paying enough attention, because on the last
page it said 'you need to install this and that for the html5 browser
connections to work'. I skipped past it before I took in what it was
saying.

Can anyone tell me what additional software I have to install for this
server to accept html5 connections?

I looked in the manual, but found it unclear. Almost certainly my
fault. What packages should I install and in what way should I
configure them?

Many thanks.