[Thinlinc-technical] Raspberry PI 4 Client?

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Mon Sep 9 10:11:30 CEST 2019

Hi Ken,

> I'm surprised to see no reference to the Raspberry Pi, particularly
> the new Pi 4 which seems to be a good deal more capable than the
> earlier Pi's. Wouldn't that make excellent cheap client hardware for
> thinlinc?

I agree with you that it is an interesting client device and the
ThinLinc client can most certainly work well on a Raspberry Pi.

The reason you can't find a mention of it from us is that the operating
system you run on your client is what matters.

Best regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com