[Thinlinc-technical] tlclient on Debian Buster

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Wed Nov 28 15:37:35 CET 2018

On 27/11/2018 16:53, Samuel Mannehed wrote:

> That command should show you the pid of the process listening to that
> problematic socket address. Could you check which process that is?

We were able to discover this ourselves, and the process is irqbalance.
So until we have a proper fix the workaround would be to disable or
uninstall that service.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?