[Thinlinc-technical] tlclient on Debian Buster

Carsten Rose carsten.rose at math.uzh.ch
Fri Nov 30 14:02:26 CET 2018

Dear Samuel, Pierre

Thanks for checking this. Indeed, on our debian buster host the process
irqbalance causes the lock like on yours. Disabling solves the issues as
a workaround.

Thanks

Carsten

--
Carsten Rose
IT Koordinator / Institut für Mathematik

*****
Universität Zürich
Carsten Rose
Institut für Mathematik, Y27-J40