[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc Client v4.9.0 Build 5775 - Windows 10 (1803) not ending

Mark Buchanan mabuchan at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:43:30 CEST 2018

Thanks Pierre, now that I’m recalling, I did use “Loop”, as I just searched in Windows for “thin” and Loop ThinLinc showed up, which was a little confusing, but when I clicked it, it worked.   Wondering if for Windows, using “ThinLinc Client - Loop” may work better so folks don’t accidentally run into this problem.

I’m assuming the Loop option is new.   Makes perfect sense now that you point it out, but wasn’t what I had expected.

--
Mark Buchanan