[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc Client v4.9.0 Build 5775 - Windows 10 (1803) not ending

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Mon May 14 16:03:16 CEST 2018

On 14/05/18 14:13, Mark Buchanan wrote:
> I'm wondering if others have/are experiencing an issue with the Windows
> 64-bit client not exiting.   I click exit (the "x") and it disappears and
> comes right back.  I can't get rid of the client without rebooting.   Is
> this something on my end or a bug?

The installer adds two shortcuts to the menu, one "regular", and one
that does precisely what you're describing. It should be marked with
"loop" though.

Can you double check which shortcut is being used?

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?