[Thinlinc-technical] Fullscreen does not work

Torben Hansen torbine at sciomnis.com
Fri Jul 13 23:21:59 CEST 2018

Dear All

I'm having an issue with version 4.9.0 of tlclient. When using fullscreen
the desktop freezes and the client just shows a greyish area. Pressing F8
show a empty rectangle.

I worked fine with a previous version of the client.

I'm using openSUSE Leap42.3 with KDE desktop and kdm. I have 2 monitors of
unequal size, tlclient only fullscreens on one screen.

It works fine on windows!

I have attached strace output.

I have tried the nightly (5841). It does not either.

Is there a way to obtain a previous version of tlclient (x86_64.rpm)?

Thanks
Torben