[Thinlinc-technical] Choppy sound with ARMv7 client

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Thu Jul 12 11:02:11 CEST 2018

On 06/15/2018 03:07 PM, Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have ARMv7 4.9.0 clients running with a Centos 7 4.9.0 server. On
> Thinlinc clients Sound system is configured as "Auto". Sound is very
> chopped :-(

We've seen some cases where it can be a bit optimistic with the
buffering settings. However it normally readjusts itself very quickly.

Have you checked xinit.log and tlclient.log for any errors?

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?