[Thinlinc-technical] Safari browser

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Mon Oct 24 12:24:28 CEST 2016

> Now, the Safari browser does not support the 4.4 and 4.5 version
> and the error message is 'Your browser does not fulfil the minimum
> requirements for the HTML5 client.'; Please tell me that is  true?

It is true that the browser requirements have been raised for the HTML5
client in recent versions of ThinLinc. But it is fully functional in
recent versions of Safari on both iOS and Mac OS. What platform and
browser are you using?

Regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com