[Thinlinc-technical] thinlinc with gnome-keyring

Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE bda at aime-toulouse.fr
Tue Feb 2 08:59:01 CET 2016

Sorry, I don't have any solution but I have same problem with Centos 6.
I tried also to modify /etc/pam.d/thinlinc file with same result.

I noticed that with gdm gnome-keyring-daemon starts with "--daemonize"
and "--login" commandline parameters and that with thinlinc
gnome-keyring-daemon starts with only "--daemonize" parameters
--
Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE
AIME - Campus de l'INSA			http://www.aime-toulouse.fr/