[Thinlinc-technical] Unable to remove existing agents from cluster

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Thu Dec 18 13:12:10 CET 2014

Hi Kareem,

> After restarting vsmserver and vsmagent on the corresponding nodes,
> i’m still getting new sessions created on the old thinlinc agent
> nodes, thinlinc3 and thinlinc4. According to the documentation, these
> are the only parameters I need to update to configure the ThinLinc
> server and agent nodes.
>
> Can you please advise how to resolve this issue?

I see two possible reasons for this behaviour:

1. Your test users has one or more open sessions on the agent nodes you
removed.

2. You have specified these agents in
the /vsmserver/explicit_agentselection parameter.

Regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         ThinLinc Developer
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com