[Thinlinc-technical] nightly builds = no audio for windows callers

Karl Mikaelsson derfian at cendio.se
Mon Sep 9 14:30:36 CEST 2013

Hi Darrel,

Thanks for the report. We haven't heard of any problems like the one you
describe, but we want to take a look at this now. Do you have a
tlclient.log file (preferably with debugging info, -d5) you could send
us?

Thanks in advance,
Karl

Karl Mikaelsson         derfian at cendio.se
System Developer        +46 (0)13-290863
Cendio AB               http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
http://www.cendio.com/  http://twitter.com/ThinLinc