[Thinlinc-technical] nightly builds = no audio for windows callers

Henrik Andersson henrik.andersson at cendio.com
Thu Sep 12 13:10:00 CEST 2013

Hi Darrel,

Let's take this discussion back the the mailing list.

The logs you sent us does not indicate any problems regarding sound,
except for the microphone input but that does not affect output playback.

We did test a nightly build and could not reproduce your problem. I also
redid the test today with nightly build 4081 (this nights build) using
Win7 client
against our demo server (eudemo.thinlinc.com), playing back a youtube
clip using
firefox and audio works as expected.

Could you please try a test against our demo system, you need to register
for a demo account if you don't have one at the following address:

http://www.cendio.com/testdrive/register.py

And let us know if the sound playback also fails there from your windows
clients.

Kind Regards,

Henrik Andersson

--