[Thinlinc-technical] nfs: server localhost not responding, timed out

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Mon Aug 5 15:10:03 CEST 2013

Hi!

> Any hint from any ThinLinc developer would really help in understanding
> the reasons/implications behind these warning messages.

My guess would be that it's caused by local drives which were originally
exported from the client, but are no longer available (for example if
the client has been closed without ending the session, or reconnected
without the local drives exported).

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com