[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc x Lotus Notes

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Tue Apr 15 16:52:31 CEST 2008

> Humm... Dammit ! I'm a bit confused... Take a look at the table "Cross
> Reference information" in the bottom of the page (attached)... there
> says that Lotus Notes "SINCE VERSION 6.5" is compatible with Linux.

Well.. we have seen this table as well, but the only conclusion that
I'm willing to draw from the table is that "some of the versions are
supported on some of the operating systems listed". I cannot, given the
phrasing in that table, draw the conclusion that Lotus Notes is
supported on Linux 6.5.

IBM has some homework to do on creating web pages that can't be
misunderstood, if you ask me.

I think you'll have to ask an IBM representative.

Regards,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
Systems Analyst/Developer    Phone: +46-13-21 46 00