[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc x Lotus Notes

Marcos S. Trazzini marcos.trazzini at cendio.com
Tue Apr 15 16:37:09 CEST 2008

> > Really? The same link works for me pretty well. I'm attaching 2
> > screenshots that show the webpage. On the first one you can see
> > "Linux" on the right pane ("Operationg Systems" box...), and on the
> > second one you can see the supported Linux distributions.
>
> The first screenshot talks about Lotus _Domino_, which is the *server*
> part of Lotus Notes. What's interesting in this case is Lotus _Notes_,
> the client part.

Humm... Dammit ! I'm a bit confused... Take a look at the table "Cross
Reference information" in the bottom of the page (attached)... there
says that Lotus Notes "SINCE VERSION 6.5" is compatible with Linux.

Rgds

Marcos Trazzini
Systems Engineer
+55 11 9941-0773
+55 11 2187-0600
marcos.trazzini at cendio.com
Cendio Latin America
Av. Copacabana, 238
4° andar - Alphaville
Barueri - SP - Brazil
http://www.cendio.com/br

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.