[ThinLinc-technical] ThinLinc 4.12.1 Beta

Stefan Posse sposse at unm.edu
Mon Apr 12 20:23:49 CEST 2021

Jeff,

I agree not to pursue this further. We have the Xcfe desktop working and the effort involved in installing MATE is not justifiable at tis point. I already tried to upgrade the distribution and ran into issues. Hopefully, it did not break the machine.

Best,

Stefan Posse

Stefan Posse, Ph.D.

Professor
Department of Neurology
University of New Mexico School of Medicine
MSC 10 5620
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131

Tel: 505-925-6087, Fax: 505-272-6692