[ThinLinc-technical] ThinLinc 4.12.1 Beta

Stefan Posse sposse at unm.edu
Fri Apr 9 21:47:24 CEST 2021

Hi Samuel,

I ran into the following issue:

sposse at synapse2:~$ sudo apt install ubuntu-mate-core
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 ubuntu-mate-core : Depends: brltty-x11 but it is not going to be installed
                    Depends: libqt5libqgtk2 but it is not going to be installed
                    Depends: mate-desktop-environment-core but it is not going to be installed
                    Depends: mate-themes but it is not going to be installed
                    Depends: smbclient but it is not going to be installed

What would be the next step?

Thanks,

	Stefan