[Thinlinc-technical] Dual-Screen on Raspi 4 with thinclient

Bernhard Eck bernhard.eck at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 10 14:03:20 CEST 2019

Just got my Raspi 4 and tried it in a Dual-Screen setup with
raspbian-OS. The provided arm-client runs, only problem is the
displaying. The thinlinc-client recognizes the full resolution of both
screens (which are identical in my case) but uses only the display where
the client was started on, the second screen is not used and still shows
the normal raspbian background picture. But inside the thinlinc-window I
get the full resolution - the picture scrolls left or right if the mouse
comes near the border of the window. RDP-clients like rdesktop of
xfreerdp doesn't have this problem, so the X-setup should be correct.

Any ideas how to solve the problem and make thinclient use both physical
screens?

Regards,

Bernhard Eck