[Thinlinc-technical] Result of thin client usage survey

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Wed Dec 12 10:50:27 CET 2018

The survey has been up for a little over a month now, and we've gotten a
bunch of answers during that time. Thank you to those of you that took
the time to fill it out.

To start with, the vast majority answered that they used thin clients in
some form. Only 1/6th reported no use of them.

The most popular clients are Igel and HP. There is also a handful of
Thinstation users, where Intel NUC seems to be the hardware of choice.
Oddly enough there was not a single reported user of Dell Wyse terminals.

Again, thank you for participating in this survey. It will be very
helpful for us in planning our future development.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?