[Thinlinc-technical] Unity with ThinLinc?

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Oct 16 10:44:10 CEST 2015

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:20:55 -0400
Ken Mandelberg <km at mathcs.emory.edu> wrote:

>  From Syslog I'm guessing it has to do with no hardware 3D support
>
> Oct 14 12:15:02 orac gnome-session[14183]:
> gnome-session-is-accelerated: No hardware 3D support.
>
> Is there a work around?

Unity should work fine even without hardware 3D acceleration. We've
tried that many times without issues (except perhaps being a bit slow).
Do you have proprietary graphics drivers installed? They generally
screw up all software OpenGL support, leaving ThinLinc without any 3D
capabilities.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?