[Thinlinc-technical] Multiple Connections Problem

Ioannis Papistas iapapistas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:17:08 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

I have a problem connecting to my workstation through ThinLinc from my laptop.

I can connect just fine from my PC at home, and the vsmserver is always running. However, when I try to connect from my laptop, I get an error “The SSH connection succeeded, but the ThinLinc server connection failed.Perhaps this server doesn't run a ThinLinc server?” even though the server is running and I have increased the maximum number of sessions per user. Running multiple sessions from the PC works like a charm as well.

i disabled the firewall just in case there was something wrong there, but nothing happened again as expected.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Ioannis Papistas