[Thinlinc-technical] Audio redirection for OS X client?

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Mon Oct 27 11:21:45 CET 2014

Hi. The planning for the next release (April 2015) is not finished yet,
but there's actually a good chance that it will include Audio redirection
for OS X. It's pretty high up on our priority list. You are right in that
it seems that Pulseaudio has a working OS X support. However, in order to
use that in practice, we need to upgrade our OS X build system (including
GCC); that's one reason why this has been taking some time.

Thanks for your feedback, it's very useful when we are deciding the next
version.

Br,
Peter