[Thinlinc-technical] enabling multiple users concurrent login

Avijit Ashe avijitashe at iiitb.ac.in
Tue May 27 09:01:10 CEST 2014

Hi all developers and researchers. I've been trying to enable multiple users to access my thinlinc server at the same time.

In the documentation it states that "thinlinc allows upto 10 users for free" but I am unable to implement this feature on my terminal server.

What happens is that when one user connects, the previous connection by some other user gets disconnected automatically whereas upto 10 users should be able to connect concurrently, each having isolated and non-interfering sessions. Anyone who has already enabled this facility, please be kind guide me. I've been trying a lot but can't figure out how.

Thanks a lot.

regards,

Avijit Ashe

JRF (IIIT B, INDIA)