[Thinlinc-technical] Kerberos ticket refresh/netapp remount issues

Kevin Kwan kkwan at worldfinancialdesk.com
Wed Oct 30 13:37:13 CET 2013

Well, thanks for responding -

Upon further testing I noticed 2 other things:

A) the tickets actually do extend on if you kinit after login -

B) for some reason, if you do df -h . immediately after login it would show
the NFS mounted home directory as - in other words, it was as if thinlinc
is not aware that the homedir is mounted on NFS and does not request a
service ticket from the NFS mountpoint.  However, other service tickets are
generated on request (host tickets for logins, HTTP tickets for sites using
mod-auth-ken in apache) and listed...just not the NFS mount.