[Thinlinc-technical] Linux Mint 14 - Mate problem

Andriy Kravchenko a at livebb.ru
Mon Mar 4 07:28:41 CET 2013

Hello guys,

First of all, thanks developers for great product.

Second, everything works great except one moment: some fonts and icons
are not displayed.

When I connect to my system I don't see icons in SysTray area. Actually
the icons are clickable but insvisible. Also I don't see some fonts (or
controls). Here is the link to screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/wJSBwDn.png

I use Linux Mint 14 64 Mate bit with latest updates. Recommendations
about font paths in config files are ok accrodingly to this thread:
http://lists.cendio.se/pipermail/thinlinc-technical/2012-September/000192.html

What should I ckeck to make everything working?

--
E-mail:a at livebb.ru