[Thinlinc-technical] Kernel panic with Ubuntu 12.10 and mounting/unmounting USB drives with thinlinc

Jens Langner j.langner at hzdr.de
Wed Jul 10 21:18:00 CEST 2013

Hi Tobias,

thanks for the hint. I will try it tomorrow at work. I doubt, however, that this will help since we are not using any encryption settings internally here in /etc/ldap.conf, so I doubt that the reason for the crashes are due to try to use TLSv1.2. And that the crash happens within libc doesn't make debugging any easier, unfortunately.

best regards,
jens

--
Dr. Jens Langner
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Peter Joehnk
VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden