[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc x Lotus Notes

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Mon Mar 31 14:35:42 CEST 2008

> Please,
>   I need to know if the  Lotus Notes version 7.0 is compatible with thinlinc.
>
>   I have a costumer in Brazil that need run Lotus Note under Thinlinc.

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: Are you planning to run Notes on the Linux (ThinLinc)
server itself, or on a Windows Terminal Server? Both solutions should
work. I'm aware of at least one ThinLinc installation with Notes on Linux,
but in this case, the customer runs Notes 8.

Best regards,
---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		http://www.cendio.se