[Thinlinc-technical] Fwd: help on ThinLinc

Arthur Z Wang arthurz.wang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:02:30 CET 2008

Hi, all, I installed the thinlinc software on my own laptop. But something
wrong happened when I run it. I got 2 screen shots of the error messages as
in the attachment. The error message is in Chinese. The general meaning is
that something wrong with the "Kernel32.dll". Have you encountered this kind
of problem? I also tried several version of Thinlinc. It is always the same
error. How can I solve them?

Zhi

WANG Zhi (Arthur), M.D.

Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance
MR-department, 340
Kettegaard AllÈ 30
Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen
2650 Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
tel: 00 45 3632 2978
fax: 00 45 3647 0302
Email: zhiwang at drcmr.dk
www: www.drcmr.dk/ www.cimbi.dk
Department of Radiology, Beijing Hospital
No.1 Dahua Road, Dongdan, Dongcheng District
100730, Beijing, China
Email: wangzhi at bjhmoh.cn
www.bjhmoh.cn