[ThinLinc-technical] ThinLinc 4.14.0 Beta

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Wed Jan 5 13:57:14 CET 2022

It's almost time for a new release of ThinLinc and as usual we have a
beta out for you to test and have a look at. Please let us know what you
think and if there are any new issues that we need to look at before the
final release.

Please note that this pre-release version should not be used on critical
systems. The beta version can be downloaded from our web site:

https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/download/beta

You'll also find the release notes there, detailing the notable changes
in this release.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?