[ThinLinc-technical] ThinLinc 4.12.1 Beta

Jeff Ebert jeffrey at ebertland.net
Mon Apr 12 18:47:51 CEST 2021

I'm reluctant to give advice on this issue, because it is quite an old
Ubuntu version. Is there a reason to continue to use 16.04? It's a LTS, but
standard support ends this month.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

Assuming your repos are set correctly, you may need apt-get dist-upgrade to
allow it to install the dependencies. If you have mixed versions in your
sources.list files, then this can horribly break things (partially
upgrading your system to a newer release). If you share your sources.list
files, I will try to check them, but please first answer why you need to
use this old release.

Best regards,
Jeff Ebert