[ThinLinc-technical] Audio in Web Access

Martin Stenzel m.stenzel at mail.xy-space.de
Sun Nov 8 19:07:11 CET 2020

Dear list members,

I started using ThinLinc recently. Product is very satisfying.

I want to use the audio function via pulseaudio.

Using the ThinLinc Linux client everything works perfectly, however, in
web access I cannot hear any audio.

Pulseaudio does not throw any errors. In the documentation I was not
able to find sound information on getting

to work audio in web access. Any entries in "webaccess.hconf"
possible/needed?

I am using an openSUSE system, for server, agent, and client. I am using
the latest version of ThinLinc (4.12.0) and

version 11.1 of pulseaudio.

Thank you,

Martin.

P. S. There are no warnings/errors in vsmagent.log and vsmserver.log either.

--
Find PGP public key here <https://www.xy-space.de/m.stenzel@mail.xy-space.de.asc>

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 22286 (20201108) __________

http://www.eset.com