[ThinLinc-technical] Browser stability

Morten Green Hermansen morten.g.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:12:38 CEST 2020

Hello guys!

I am very new to ThinLinc and just got it up and running.
I really like the clean and small installation.

I got it up and running inside a Docker container. I almost have
anything working
but I noticed that web browsers are now extremely fragile. All the
browsers that I have
tried crashes within few minutes of run time.

I have not seen that in a normal Linux environment. I suspect that this
is due to one
of two things. Either it is due to the fact that it is running inside a
Docker container
or because of the virtual X server that tunnels that drawing to the
ThinLinc client.

Have any of you seen this instability in web browsers when running
through ThinLinc?

Best regards and thanks in advance,

- Morten Green Hermansen, ThinLinc newbie