[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc vsmagent on RHEL 7.7

Thomas Doczkal Thomas.Doczkal at socionext.com
Tue Nov 19 16:43:17 CET 2019

We are running RHEL 7.7 as ThinLinc server and apparently the following
changed during the update from RHEL 7.6 to RHEL 7.7
< if [ ! -d $HOME/.local/share ]; then
> if [ ! -d $HOME/.local/share -a -w ${HOME} ]; then

now during startup of the vsmagent (for client access) the following
output is produced.

Nov 19 14:27:50 phobos.eu.socionext.com systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Start
or stop the ThinLinc vsmagent...
Nov 19 14:27:50 phobos.eu.socionext.com vsmagent[28595]: Starting
ThinLinc vsmagent
Nov 19 14:27:50 phobos.eu.socionext.com vsmagent[28595]:
/etc/profile.d/kde.sh: line 25: [: argument expected
Nov 19 14:27:51 phobos.eu.socionext.com systemd[1]: Started LSB: Start
or stop the ThinLinc vsmagent.

My question: Is this a Red Hat (kde.sh) issue I cannot address to Red
Hat as we have self-service only or is there some other way around this?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Doczkal
design center support and unix administrator

Socionext Europe GmbH
pittlerstrasse 47
63225 langen, germany
tel +49-6103-3745-386
mobile +49-174-9226082
fax +49-6103-3745-122
thomas.doczkal at socionext.com
www.eu.socionext.com
www.socionext.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Toshihiko Tanaka, Dirk Weinsziehr,
Tomu Miyake, Koichi Yamashita

Sitz/Seat: Langen, Hessen; Registergericht/Commercial Register:
Offenbach/Main HRB 48005

This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended for
the addressee only. If you are not an addressee, you
are not authorized to read, copy or use the e-mail or
any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
then delete it.