[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc sessions limit on Master Server

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Mon Feb 18 09:25:47 CET 2019

On 10/02/2019 22:54, Tayyab Saeed wrote:
> Dear Thinlinc Team,
>
> I think if we do not run vsmagent on Master server then we can not establish user sessions on Master server and Master server can only forward user sessions towards vsmagent machines.
>
> can anybody confirm this please?

That is correct. However you should remove the master machine from the
/vsmserver/terminal_servers setting to avoid timeouts when it tries to
talk to the stopped vsmagent service.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?