[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc vsmagent on RHEL 7.7

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Mon Dec 2 07:02:34 CET 2019

On 19/11/2019 16:43, Thomas Doczkal wrote:

> My question: Is this a Red Hat (kde.sh) issue I cannot address to Red
> Hat as we have self-service only or is there some other way around this?

I'm afraid this is a Red Hat issue. That file (kde.sh) is definitely not
from ThinLinc. And setting up $HOME would be the responsibility of the
system as well.

You can still file bugs in Red Hat's bugzilla even with self-service,
and they are often responsive there as well. So I would suggest trying that.

As a workaround you can fix that file by changing the line to:

 > if [ ! -d "$HOME/.local/share" -a -w "${HOME}" ]; then

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		http://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?