[Thinlinc-technical] Thin client usage survey

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Thu Nov 1 15:46:31 CET 2018

Hi guys,

We'd like get a better picture of what the usage of thin
clients/terminals is out there. The goal is to make it easier for us to
decide where to focus our efforts.

So to this end we've created a very short Google form that you can find
here:

https://tinyurl.com/yd9dftqz

This is anonymous and should just take a minute to fill out, so we hope
that many of you can take the time to do so. If you aren't using thin
clients at all, then this form is still for you as that is the first
question. :)

And feel free to pass this link on to any contacts you might have that
also use ThinLinc. We appreciate all feedback we can get here.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?