[Thinlinc-technical] special configuration..licenses

Jan Mario jan.thinlinc at cs.univie.ac.at
Thu May 24 09:50:51 CEST 2018

Hello!

I have the following configuration:

one master server, with the license-files an doing the loadbalancing,
and several agents.

I have  a special server (agent) to which i would like to connect
directly. (until now, i've managed this with explicit_agentselection.
But now there will a second server (agent) so I cannot use this method
anymore. instead i would like to use predefined apps (from IGEL
terminals) which connect directly to the agents. The problem is, that
the license-server is not contacted, on this "special servers" I have
only 5 concurrent licenses available.

Is there a way to tell the agent to contact the license server to obtain
a (regular) license?

thanks

jan