[Thinlinc-technical] Clipboard (copy/paste) issues

Jerome, Ronald Ron.Jerome at ssc-spc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 3 20:51:17 CET 2017

It seems that this only happens with KDE desktops, GNOME does not exhibit the same behaviour.

Unfortunately, I haven't isolated what in the KDE desktop is causing this yet, but it makes working with in Windows (with an active ThinLinc session) very annoying.

Ron Jerome

Team Leader, Infrastructure/Operations
Shared Services Canada / Government of Canada