[Thinlinc-technical] Clipboard (copy/paste) issues

Jerome, Ronald Ron.Jerome at ssc-spc.gc.ca
Wed Feb 1 19:28:25 CET 2017

Hi I've noticed an issue with the Windows version of the ThinLinc client.  The client seems to highjack the clipboard such that when the client is running, no other Windows applications can do any copy/paste actions.  I've witnessed this with client versions 4.6 and 4.7 (tested on multiple Windows 7 machines).

Has anyone else seen this and are there any known solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Ron Jerome

Team Leader, Infrastructure/Operations
Shared Services Canada / Government of Canada

Chef d'équipe, Infrastructure et opérations
Services partagés Canada / Gouvernement du Canada