[Thinlinc-technical] server->agent proxy

Vitaly Zverev vitaly.zverev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:09:11 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,
whenever we're looking on security side of networking it's time to think about
lovely pair: model of invader and associated police (vpn, firewall, etc). Nothing new.
As usually, hardest part of work relies on proof about safety in such pair.
Drilling of ports in firewall for reverse proxy looks like longer wires to detonator.
It's gift for smart invader, not for scientists near the neutron accelerator in the center of Europe. Just ask your security team about existing proof of safety and keep smile :)

Vitaly.