[Thinlinc-technical] Removal of serial port redirection

Carsten Rose carsten.rose at math.uzh.ch
Mon Oct 17 20:05:43 CEST 2016

Dear Pierre

no need for serial port redirection from our side.

Thanks for thinlinc - we love it every day.

Cu
Carsten

--
Carsten Rose
IT Koordinator / Institut für Mathematik

*****
Universität Zürich
Carsten Rose
Institut für Mathematik, Y27-J40
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich

+41 44 635 58 47 Telefon
+41 44 635 57 05 Telefax

www.math.uzh.ch
carsten.rose at math.uzh.ch

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those
that understand binary .. and those that don't"