[Thinlinc-technical] very unstable mechanism to share client-side media via NFS-mounts

leland, thomas (ext) thomas.leland at servexternos.repsol.com
Tue Nov 29 17:58:56 CET 2016

I know this is a workaround for this issue, but when I find that it takes a while for files to copy and appear across the mount, or the link is stale, I do the following:

1)      Save and “Logout” of the session

2)      Re-launch the TL client:

·         Go to [Options] & Delete the [Local Devices] > Drives > “Exported Paths and Permissions” {mount-point}

·         [OK] to Save

·         [OK] To exit the Options mode (e.g. Save)

3)      Add the mount back in like fashion, and Log back in.

This isn’t chronic, but works when needed.
I sometimes run into this issue when moving about different servers after a period of a few months.

Regards!
Tom Leland