[Thinlinc-technical] no unmount on agent when USB device is ejected from client

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Mon Oct 12 12:49:10 CEST 2015

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 09:31:42 +0200
Rob De Langhe <rob.de.langhe at twistfare.be> wrote:

> -> is there something already foreseen in TL that must be enabled to
> force such NFS-unmounting to happen on the agent, when an exported
> media is removed from the TL-client ?
> -> if not, is this recognized as an issue in TL that still needs to be
> adressed in a future version ?

The NFS server included in the ThinLinc client does not behave like
normal NFS servers and is supposed to handle removal and reinsertion of
devices. Hence why we do not do and remounting of things (we'd still
like to, to handle new names, but that's a different issue).

Could you describe this in more detail? E.g. what is your client
configuration, and how are you accessing the drive?

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?